I am back in Spain for another year. I will continue to do updates like I did all last year.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Travel Plans

Long time.....no posting, sorry.

I am not sure if everyone has heard but I changed my flight from beginning of June to the end of August.  I plan to travel the south of Spain and spend a few days exploring Morocco, specifically Marrakech.  It was a very last minute decision but I am very excited about my August adventure!

My real job here finishes this month, I am very happy to be done.

For the months of June and July there are opportunities for me to work at different Summer English camps which I hope hire me and of course I will still have some of my private lessons from the school year.

This week I am going on a free trip to Sicily since I am going as a teacher of the primary school.  The students are NOT going, just me, the headmaster and 2 other teachers.  The primary school is part of a Comenius program which puts different schools from Europe together to share culture.  The official language of the Comenius program is English since there are 1 German school, 1 Belgian, 1 Bulgarian, 1 Italian and of course the school here.  I will be going to act as an interpreter/translator since the 2 other teachers going do not speak English, in addition to contributing my own thoughts and ideas.  We leave this Friday and I come back on Wednesday.  Of course I am thrilled because in my past 3 trips to Italy I never went to Sicily not to mention the fact that I don't have to pay to see the island.  While I am not 100% sure about my responsibilities I am still excited and I hope that my Spanish level has improved enough to do the job required!  I plan to take lots of pictures and I will try to do a blog entry as well.

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time sweetie!!! We missed you this weekend!! Despite that, we had a great time:) Now you are all officially grown up...bummer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paige, I'm Daniel, from 2ยบ BH, I hope you really enjoy your summer travel, it seems so interesting, I'm jealous haha! Good luck and don't worry about your Spanish, you'll manage yourself decently for sure! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi paige have a nice travel, don´t worry about your spanish level because is perfect. If you need us we are here in tudela I´m glad because you are having fun in spain, that´s cool. See you mari paz y javi

    ReplyDelete